Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Tuesday, August 16, 2016


To learn more click here
Click Here to Listen to this weeks call. Vance emailed: "Mary Jane Steppe is at the top of her game in life. After 16 years in the time-share sales industry, she decided to make a leap into something new. With the Summer Sizzle program, she's not only cashing in as a top producer, but her monthly volumes are setting new standards for consistent volume. Oh, and wait till you hear her doctors comment... 'whatever you're doing, you just eliminated your diabetes!' "

Vance's Tip of the Week:

"August 12, 2016

Alien Encounter

An alien is defined as someone or something from another place. I definitely experienced this first hand yesterday so I'll do my best to give you the cliff note version.

While finishing a phone conversation with a dear friend and business partner, I noticed a couple hiking up to our community food recovery building. I was there to make my weekly connection and pick up from the surplus of donated items. While shopping I overheard one of the hikers say 'Pacific Crest Trail'.



I didn't waste anytime in introducing myself and then obtained all the intel about them. Next thing I knew, I was pulling an Ethiopian move by inviting them back to the house for a shower, lunch and Nikken demo. (I don't EVER do this with complete strangers!) We had a great time sharing our combined knowledge of wellness remedies and they thoroughly enjoyed the immediate benefits received from CM Cream, DUK, Power Bands, and water.



I drove them to where they needed to be (20 miles east) to actually get on the trail and things really got emotional as we were parting ways. They had a major family pillar breakdown three years ago that almost cost them their marriage. Rather than lose each other, they found the oneness of marriage again through hiking. And they've been doing it ever since.


I'm not cut out to live life on the trail and yet I learned a ton from a couple that is doing their best to live a different life. No home, no car, no bills, no phone, etc. It's an alien life for sure, but it works for them. And what made it so fun for me was that I was able to improve their lives by investing a little time and a few products. Definitely an alien encounter that I'll never forget!"


 Vance
Join Us, It's fun

No comments:

Post a Comment