Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Friday, May 15, 2015

May 16, 2015 - Myth #1 and #2 - Team Rogers Team Kaisen Mentoring Call #15


Stream May 16, 2015 Call - Myth #1 and Myth #2

Quoting Vance's Email: "Myth #1 - If I can fit it in, I should fit it in.  Myth #2 - Successful people focus on what the competition is doing. 

These are just two of the great business tips that Nikken’s president Ben Woodward shared with the Diamonds and Royal Diamonds this week.  We’ll be covering these two myths as well as four simple ways to overcome some of life’s common objections AND hearing from several members of Team Rogers who are really taking their businesses to the next level.


Vance's Tip of the Week:
"May 15, 2015

Health Care vs. Self Care

'Thank you for helping my 'Dadda' were some of the first words I remember hearing as the anesthesia was wearing off 48 hours ago.  Addi was so excited that this great group of nurses were there to help me get better now that the surgeon had done his job in repairing a small hernia issue on her daddy.

The surgery went off without a hitch and I'm looking forward to being able to do Nikken Roll-outs  again without the fear of my small intestines poking out just below my belt.  What I've discovered most about our Nikken wellness home is that I've literally surrounded myself with the best self care solutions on the planet.  Using the entire sleep system, mSteps inside my socks, MagFlex over the incisions, the core nutritionals, and as much PiMag water as I can consume literally bounced me back after this ‘minor surgery’.

Health care is fantastic and surgery is surgery no matter how minor.  Self care comes into play when we use what Nikken has given us to place our bodies into the best environment possible to function everyday.  I cannot even imagine what this process would have been like without having the gift of Nikken.  And it's given me even more of a passion to share with others so they can enjoy the quality of life that we get to enjoy every day."

Vance
 
 

1 comment: