Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, May 11, 2019

Water-A Family Affair Part 3 and Peggy Goodman (PT) on Saturday AM Live


Peggy Goodman
Click here to Listen to this Weeks Call with Peggy Goodman. She "was a highlight of this years Nikken event in Layton, Utah. As a physical therapist for over 40 years, she wowed us all with her knowledge of how the body works and importance of water. And not just any water, but PiMag water. She’ll explain why our bodies absorb three times more Nikken water than any other source and she has the clinical evidence/life experience to back it up too!"


Read Vance's Tip of the Week

May 10, 2019

"Water-A Family Affair Part 3

I remember years ago chatting with one of my hero’s at a Nikken event. I told Dr Guth that Stacey and I have said many times that when we grow up we wanna look and be just like her. She merely laughed and gave credit to the PiMag water that she’d been consuming for 15 years at that point. ‘People don’t understand the value of quality water and it’s impact on the entire body. Drinking and showering with the Nikken water is the best anti-aging secret on the planet.’ She was in her 70’s when we had this conversation and I swear to you that she didn’t look a day over 50!

This week has been one of those that Spring arrived in Oregon with record setting temps. It’s still cool at night, but yesterday we even had a fire weather warning due to warm winds. While ‘playing’ with my brother and two nephews on a roof yesterday I could feel the need to consume more water than normal, but failed to take enough with us. Had I used my brain, I could have merely asked the homeowner to re-fill our water jug since he is in fact one of us and has a Waterfall. When I sat down for dinner on the porch last night, Stacey asked me if I was out of words for the day to which we both laughed. ‘No, I said. I’m just more than parched and it’s my own fault’.

Last story…. On Tuesday of this week I had the opportunity to speak in Stacey’s Language Arts classroom on the subject of story telling. I pulled several current events into my life story and yet had most of the students memorized because I told it in second person point of view. I knew it was pretty effective when one of the 7th graders in the last class threw her hand up in the air while yelling ‘I knew it was you!’. Talking for almost four hours is brutal on the voice box, but I was smart enough to take my two water bottles from home plus the Nikken sports bottle just in case. I learned from Dr James Dobson that public speaking requires an extra amount of water to keep our vocal cords hydrated.

Whether it’s physical on the inside or out, our bodies need AND deserve the best water on the planet. Or as my water expert friend Charlie Franklin taught me years ago, ‘When it comes to water filtration, we either have an external unit or our bodies become that unit’. As the weather gets warmer, now more than ever we need to make sure we’re consuming enough PiMag water.

Vance"

No comments:

Post a Comment