Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, January 15, 2022

Mikaele Gaudet and Dreamed

Dreamed   Click Here to listen to this weeks call with Mikaele Gaudet.

As we enter into the third week of a new year I cannot help but think about the full technicolor report I receive most every morning when our youngest daughter shares with me as she warms herself in front of the wood stove.  It usually starts out with a simple question, ‘Daddy, can I tell you what I dreamed last night?’  Of course whatever I’m doing at the time becomes a complete waste of time because the creative imagination of this almost 12 year old is better than anything coming out of Hollywood.

What did I dream about last night, last year, or even the last decade?  Did I have dreams that I put on paper and shared with others?  Did I passionately share these dreams with a true friend who would genuine ask me what I’m doing to pursue those dreams?

What did I dream about last night, last year, or even the last decade?  Did I have dreams that I put on paper and shared with others?  Did I passionately share these dreams with a true friend who would genuine ask me what I’m doing to pursue those dreams?

One of my mentors that has challenged me for over three decades is Oswald Chambers.  He said that ‘dreaming about something great is fantastic, but dreaming about it when we should be doing something about it is wrong’. The momentum that started when Nikken came back online in November has literally flipped a switch in the hearts of this unstoppable community. We’re seeing dreams come true amongst those who are acting out the reality of Humans Being More.

Barb Satterwhite shared with the iCan crew last night several key dream nuggets and yet the one that pierced the core of my being was simply this, share what needs to be shared and don’t concern yourself with the outcome. Our dreams of better balance in all 5 Pillars of wellness need to be shared as we invite others. Whether it’s an entire wellness home investment or simply the start of something big with a PowerBand bracelet, we can contribute to the 2025 Goal(dream) of 10 million people living active wellness.


Tomorrow morning on Saturday AM Live!

Mikaele Gaudet is one who has inspired me to dream bigger since I first met her via Zoom. Her heart filled the screen as she acted as the interpreter for Leo Lemay sharing his dreams of a better life. The message going from French to English was not delayed as Mikaele had the opportunity to share her own story. Being one who had already been in the wellness field, Nikken opened a whole new dimension with our amazing solutions. Her journey has been fast and yet very duplicatable.

The call will commence at 7:00am PDT and the numbers to push are 480-660-2210, code 1536#. The great gal that answers won’t tell you to enter 1536#, so be sure to do this. If you miss it live, check out this conversation and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com. Look in the ‘2022 Recordings’ tab to see the latest in reverse order, with the most recent at the bottom.

Looking forward to a sweet Saturday morning with you and hearing the story of one who’s heart is bigger than the country of Canada where she lives,

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment