Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, September 17, 2016

Laugh Louder, Sing Sweeter, and Dream Deeper With Carmen Weber



Click Here to Listen to Call with Carmen Weber.  ‘Actively participating in life and at the gym are the polar opposite of waking up every day feeling like you’ve been run over by a semi truck.’ That’s the way Carmen Weber describes her life a few years ago. The slow progression of body aches and dependence on caffeine just to have a bit of energy left her seeking answers that months of testing and blood work didn’t seem to provide.  

All of this changed when Nikken entered the picture. Within a very short amount of time, the youth and vitality returned as well as a new found passion for life. ‘The use of these products brought me back into balance without any side effects which is why I feel compelled to share them with others everyday.’

Vance's Tip of the Week:

September 16th, 2016

Laugh Louder, Sing Sweeter, and Dream Deeper


Movies play a big role in our family dynamics. While enjoying the latest from Pixar a few weeks ago, I found myself giggling at not only the beautiful animation of the sea creatures of ‘Finding Dory’ on the screen, but the younger members of the audience. They kept pointing and murmuring as the different sea life appeared to be larger than life. As each comic line was spoken, I continued to laugh louder which would drown out the distractions around.

The next day while sitting in church I noticed a few people who would get distracted by sounds outside the open doors letting the tail end of summer ooze into the auditorium. As the music progressed, those of us captivated by the intensity of worship wouldn’t even notice anything other than the sweetness of the singing.


Today I saw a homeless man with a cardboard sign that read ‘Living the American Dream?’. I pondered what message he was hoping to send and then I thought about the dreams I’ve been dreaming lately. Am I dreaming deeper and if not, why? I know that 21 years ago on this day, I stood on a stage, made a commitment to have and to hold, and it seems as if I’ve been living a dream.

We get to choose everyday what kind of day we’re going to have which ultimately determines the life we’ll live. I made a decision 21 years ago that I wanted to have a great marriage to Stacey and we’ve embraced the 5 Pillars of Health in order to get the most out of life that we can. If we want to laugh, sing, and dream to the fullest, we must choose to do so. Our life is what we make of it!

Vance

1 comment:

  1. I needed to read this today!! We get to choose everyday what kind of day we will have. Amen!

    ReplyDelete