Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, November 18, 2017

Lactoferrin Intel-Take 3 and Dave Johnson on Saturday AM Live!


Dave Johnson Is EXCITED!
Click Here to Listen to Vance and Dave. Dave Johnson is a walking encyclopedia. Last weekend I had the opportunity of listening to him talk about the value of Nikken Wellness, or as most of us call them, our amazing nutritional products. I took a page of notes just on Jade GreenZymes which further validated why our family has taken this product for the last 16 years.

Dave will be sharing about three topics: Lactoferrin 2.0, December 9th, and the Nikken Summit in Salt Lake. Based on what he shared with us last weekend, I think his insight will not only be timely, but crucial for sharing with others.
Please Read Vance's Tip of the Week

November 15, 2017


Do you think Lactoferrin will help me?
This was a question posed to me last night by a new Consultant who is dealing with some pretty major things in her body. Sharon is on her way to Silver this month and she’s like a dry sponge craving intel that will help her not only build her business, but also get her body back to 100%.


‘I’m already taking two and I don’t know if I should take more or if that’s enough?’ While I’ve never claimed to be a doctor nor do make any medical claims, my usual answer to a question like this is, ‘Let’s start there and see what happens’. I also encouraged her to do her own research on this amazing supplement that is used around the world for so many reasons.
AND… I also shared this statement, ‘If you could have heard the stories that I heard last Saturday on my call and in person in Tacoma, you’d suggest everyone start their Nikken journey on this product.’


Want to learn more? My friend Gary taught me how to read the label on our new formula and I quickly found these:

https://www.glanbianutritionals.com/en 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihQxSzi80BA

Bioferrin® Lactoferrin
This natural, bioactive milk protein is isolated from fresh, sweet whey using advanced fractionation and separation processing technologies. It’s a natural source of iron, an effective antimicrobial, and can enhance immune and anti-inflammatory function. Bioferrin® Lactoferrin is an excellent solution for infant formula, functional food and beverages and dietary supplements.

Again, by doing a little research, we can learn so much in a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment