Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, February 10, 2018

Best & Worst and Lisle & Sandy Meeker on Saturday AM Live!


Click Here to Listen to this weeks call. 

"Lisle & Sandy Meeker are one of those couples who epitomize the ‘Everything is BIGGER in Texas’ philosophy. Their hearts are as big as the state and this comes through when they share Nikken. How they network with folks is what draws me in every time we connect on the phone or in person."

Read Vance's Tip of the Week

February 9, 2018

"Best & Worst

I’m sure I’m not the only one who has ever wished they could take back a few words as soon as they flew out of our mouth. I did this a few days ago and quickly realized that I’d lost these folks by what I said.

Rather than beat myself up, I decided that there must be a simple way to fix this. Sure enough, a few days later I found myself back in this same couples kitchen using one of the simple techniques that I learned from some of the great guru’s in communication.

‘You mentioned that your wife had a leg issue that has you both perplexed and I was wondering if she’d be open to something that changed my life 25 years ago and still is today?’

What could have been disastrous turned into a wonderful connection. Rather than me continue to talk, I let the insoles do the work for me and this new friend was more than blown away by the results. His face lit up and then the questions flowed. How, why, when and on and on.

If you ever feel like you’ve botched an introduction, then re-group and let an energy test talk for you. What I thought was the worst intro ever turned into one of the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment