Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, February 3, 2018

Conversations that Convert on Saturday AM Live!

Read the Nikken Blog for the Answer
Click here to listen to this weeks call with Vance leading the charge. Quoting Vance's Weekly email:

"What’s your favorite question that you ask people? I have a few and yet I know there are dozens that work really well in creating conversations. With our wellness home concept I truly believe we have solutions that everyone can use to improve their day-to-day living. We need to create conversations that convert and just like a lively chat with a dear friend, most of the time it starts with a question."

February 2, 2018

"Conversations that Convert

To quote a popular line from Dr. Phil, ‘How’s that working out for you?’ Is something that I’ve discovered gets an immediate emotional response. Just yesterday a friend discovered that her blood pressure medication is what caused her to experience gout. Upon this discovery she quit the medication. I then asked how her blood pressure was doing to which she replied, ‘It’s going back up!’.

And thus Nikken enters the conversation.

Getting to the core of the problem is often the best solution rather than putting a band aide on through drugs or surgery. My friend Patti would definitely agree. She’s ordering the Bergie after I shared a story of another friend who experienced wonderful results. What was fun is that I asked if she’d ever heard about Bergamont oranges. To my surprise she had and actually uses this in her tea.

I’ll be sending her the video I found on YouTube about the introduction of Bergisterol later with a text reminder how to take it for the first month.

My point is this…. I am finding it difficult NOT to share 25 years worth of stories about how great Nikken products are. Dennis Williams never did that when he introduced our family in 1992, but he did share a few. By asking questions I truly believe we can create conversations that convert a persons interest into what Nikken has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment