Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, July 14, 2018

Mid Year Assessment and Suzanne Steele (and more) on Saturday AM Live!

You Can Tell She's Happy!
Click Here to Listen to Suzanne introduce the iCan Attitude Course to us and hear what other alumni tell of their feelings about it. Vance writes: "Suzanne Steele is one of the most recent rock stars of the iCan Attitude course by not only going through it, but inviting several of her team members to join her. I’ve asked her to lead the group as they share their elevator speeches and then their thoughts on the last 12 weeks. We’re gonna split the call into two parts because these 30-60 second stories of Nikken introductions are some of the best I’ve heard during my quarter century of being part of Nikken."

Read Vance's Tip of the Week!


"July 13, 2018


'Mid Year Assessment'

At the end of June a pastor friend of ours shares with his church that now is the best time to take a mid year assessment of goals, dreams, and plans we made for ourselves six months ago. I’ve always believed that it’s far better to simply write things down, share these with a few trusted friends, and then immediately start walking in that direction rather than be a revolutionist by merely stating something near the new year and then doing little or nothing to follow through.


'We Suggest You Be In Your 'Right Mind'
The iCan Attitude program has not only allowed me to do this very thing, but it keeps me going in the direction of achieving balance in all 5 Pillars. While shopping for a new battery for my truck yesterday, I met the mom of one of our youngest daughter’s school friends. I shared with her that this side of heaven I don’t know that we’ll ever achieve perfect balance and yet we might as well strive for it rather than coasting backwards. I found myself sharing several of the new things that I’d put into practice during the last 12 weeks. We were literally engaged in the conversation and after 25 minutes we agreed that we needed to move on so our daughters didn’t tear the store apart.

While I could list dozens of one-liners that I’ve learned from Marty, Michael, and William who continue to teach me through the iCan Attitude program, I’d rather invite you to invest 14 minutes into listening to an overview of the entire 12 weeks. Lesson 12 is just that, an overview followed by several amazing testimonies of the program. I’ll include the link here, but the entire program can be found at the iCan2 tab at www.SaturdayAMLive.com. The cost is absolutely free other than the time you invest into it. Or as my friend Jeanne Zedan says, ‘It only costs me the commitment I make to it everyday and the results are more than worth it!’

http://canb4u.biz/s/ican2/2_iCAN2_12_161026_ItsTimeToSayGoodbye.mp3
We are Thankful for the Altitude of Our Attitudes!

With the super cool things kicking into high gear on August 1st, I do hope you’ll consider making a mid year assessment of what can be improved in each of the 5 Pillars. And then don’t stop there, invite someone else to join you! And if you wanna be part of the next iCan Attitude group that commences on July 30th, text or call me ASAP as the group is growing fast 503-348-0749.

Hope to hear ya!

Vance"


P.S. "Suzanne shared this tip this morning and numerous people asked for the tutorial video that she made to keep our PWP's in tip top working order.  Thanks so much Suzanne for sharing your wisdom that'll keep our Customers connected to us.

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment