Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, April 2, 2022

Vision and Getting the Most Out Of the New Nikken Website

Click Here to Listen to this weeks call'

"Vision

A God centered vision must exist because global freedom doesn't.
Humans Being More changed my life 28 years ago.  As a great student, I did exactly what Larry & Bev(Facilitators at the time) taught us to do...  Take this message and share it with others.  At the time, besides building my Nikken business, I was the mentor to about 30 young men who had given a year of their life to volunteer at an organization.  We met every Monday night in my apartment for an hour.  After I'd experienced Humans Being More, I asked these guys to meet in the conference room and we did the memory lane exercise.  It took us a little over two hours to process.  We went through a LOT of tissue that night!
Fast forward to today.  I still have regular contact with those men.  The positions they hold and the people they're influencing is amazing!  Pastor, engineer, business owner, animator, plant manager, insurance broker, Broadway set designer, civil engineer, etc.  And what's super cool is that I spent two months in Ukraine with three of them and they helped me lead 40 teenagers through the same experience! 
When we have a vision that's so much bigger than we are, great things will happen.  When we see our Nikken experience as so much more than a great night's sleep or better hydration or more energy & spring in our step, then we'll be able to be a great influencer.  When we discover it, live it, and share it, we truly can give freedom to others around the globe.
What's your vision of the next 90 days?  If you don't have one, then can I encourage you to register for Humans Being More on April 9th.  The awesome new shopping cart makes it so easy.  Lower right corner is the best product Nikken has right now.  My mom paid the $199 for me to attend my first time.  If you can't afford the $19, please call or text me today 503-348-0749.  I'll gladly invest into your future.  Mom knew what she was doing and literally hundreds of lives have been impacted by her investment.  Would you be willing to invest less than twenty bucks and four hours of your time?"
Tomorrow morning on Saturday AM Live!
Vance, played an unintended April Fools Day joke on us. Sadly, Gloria was not able to be on the call. However, she will be with us soon. 
 
"Gloria Snider challenges me daily.  It's not that she contacts me every day, but her message from a few weeks ago still haunts me today.  'It's like Nikken dares us to experience everything better through newer and innovative products AND services!'  I may have messed up the way she said it, but as this former teacher taught me, I got the message loud and clear.  She has so many great daily tips that she's back for a 2nd round to answer everyone's questions this time, not just mine.
The call will commence at 7:00am PDT and the numbers to push are 480-660-2210, code 1536#.  The great gal that answers won’t tell you to enter 1536#, so be sure to do this.  If you miss it live, check out this conversation and so much more at:  www.SaturdayAMLive.com.  Vance"

No comments:

Post a Comment