Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, May 28, 2022

Debbie Davis (MT) _You're The Best Daddy

 May 27, 2022 

Debbie Davis

Debbie in Egypt and Portrait of Debbie
Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call With Debbie Davis (MT). You’re the best daddy and Debbie Davis(MT) on Saturday AM Live!After all the camping gear was put away and we both got ourselves cleaned up, I quietly poked my head in our youngest daughter's bedroom.  I simply wanted to find out if she felt better after a much needed shower.‘You’re the best daddy and all my friends keep texting me saying calling me ‘Addi-Daddy’ or ‘Goose’.  I also wanna say thank you for taking the time to go on the overnight field trip with my class!’During a week when our country is mourning the loss of innocent children whos lives were taken from them, this gratitude from a 12 year old will be something that I’ll never forget.  Every decision we make to invest into the 5 Pillars of Wellness is something that will yield great rewards.For me, a field trip like this is an opportunity to spend one-on-one time with teachers, parents, and kids like my own to learn how to be a better teacher and parent myself.  After all, the only way that we can be a better example of Humans Being More is to actually do that.For the single mom that’s now a new friend, it will be fun to follow up and chat more about grounding, hydration, mental health, etc.  She was all in during every chat we had and I owe her big time.  Not just because she bought me a cup of coffee, but because she willingly shared her story with me so I could learn.

Tomorrow morning on Saturday AM Live!Debbie Davis humbly refers to herself as a Massage Therapist & Transformative Wellness Coach.  Yet for every person who utilizes massage or has ever had a massage, we know that this experience is life transforming.  Debbie has been on an amazing journey since she discovered Nikken years ago.  She lives life at full volume and loves to share the best of her life with others.The call will commence at 7:00am PDT and the numbers to push are 480-660-2210, code 1536#.  The great gal that answers won’t tell you to enter 1536#, so be sure to do this.  If you miss it live, check out this conversation and so much more at:  www.SaturdayAMLive.com.  Vance




No comments:

Post a Comment