Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, May 14, 2022

Nashville Nano Second & Dave Rolfe on Saturday AM Live!

May 13, 2022

Click Here to listen to this weeks call with Dave Rolfe.

 ‘Are you still talking about that nonsense?’ is the question that my wonderful wife continues to ask me when I reference a recent trip to the country music capital of the world.  Stacey and I have both been to Nashville many times, but neither of us had been to the downtown area or even stayed a few feet from Broadway where all the action takes place everyday till the wee hours of the morning.I’ll share the details of this trip next Fall when I have more details to give, but what I can say is that if you ever want to have a great time people watching or experience something similar to New York City or Las Vegas, then go to Nashville.  It won’t take but a few seconds for you to realize that you’re not in Kansas anymore Dorothy or that things happen there a little faster than what a country boy from Corbett, Oregon is used to.  My flight arrived three hours later than scheduled which gave me more time to enjoy in Salt Lake City(three hours instead of 40 minutes) and it caused even my Uber driver to be in shock as we drove right into the den of iniquity.  This was the first dry weekend of the season and yet the local restaurants were anything but dry.  Music poured out of every open window on Broadway almost as fast as the adult beverages were being poured into people’s bodies.  I couldn’t get checked into my hotel room fast enough, dump my bag, and then get out onto the streets to explore all this fun.  I quickly learned that I had plenty of time because the bars don’t close until 3am which meant that I only had to stay awake till 1am(west coast time) to take it all in.If we were enjoying your favorite beverage in person or chatting on the phone, there’s one snapshot that I can honestly say was the funniest and most disturbing at the same time.  As I stood on the corner of 3rd & Broadway about to snap a live shot of all the fun, I really wasn’t prepared for what was about to happen.  Imagine literally thousands of people crammed into the biggest street in your downtown city for an outdoor party.  Why not capture this in a short video for my family was my thought.  As I stood there ready to push the button on my iPhone, a young gal in her 20’s sat down on the sidewalk ON MY TOES!  With a hot dog in one hand and her phone in the other, she snapped a selfie to which I responded by snapping one of her.  If you don’t believe me, pop me a text and I’ll send you the photo.A Nashville nano second is all it took.  Which is the same amount of time for all of us to have an aha moment to realize how great Nikken can be for us.  It took 11 seconds on Stacey’s phone to capture a moment which landed me in Nashville. How long does it take for us to connect with someone to ask the right questions to see if Nikken is a fit for them?  When we ask the right questions at the right moment, it only takes a few seconds.  Discover it.  Live it.  Share it.Tomorrow morning on Saturday AM Live!Dave Rolfe needs no introduction.  If you’ve been in Nikken as a Consultant for more than a few months, then you’ve seen him deliver one of his Smart Networker style presentations on a recent episode of MasterDay or on his live Zoom with his infectious smile that beckons a response.  Invite a friend who has yet to discover Nikken as a business or even as the best research & development company of wellness products.  Dave will share the best of both worlds(business & product) as he has enjoyed them for more than three decades.  And it’s not so much that he’s enjoyed them, but that he’s enjoyed sharing them with others.The call will commence at 7:00am PDT and the numbers to push are 480-660-2210, code 1536#.  The great gal that answers won’t tell you to enter 1536#, so be sure to do this.  If you miss it live, check out this conversation and so much more at:  www.SaturdayAMLive.com.  Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment