Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, October 3, 2015

October 3, 2015 Rogers Team Kaizen Mentoring Call #33


Listen to October 3, 2015 Rogers Team Kaizen Mentoring Call #33

Vance emailed this week: "On a special leadership call this morning, Ben shared several exciting changes that will be coming our way soon.  I wanna spend some time discussing these as to how we can best use the Newer Nikken to introduce even more Customers and Consultants.  Product price reductions, Consultant enrollment fee including PWP, leadership qualification, etc." 

If you couldn't jump on the Nikken's October Kick-Off call on Thursday Night, Click Here for the recording so you can hear all the details.

Vance's Tip of the Week:

"October 1st, 2015

'An un-examined life is not worth living'. - Plato

Rachel Dayton was one of the field leaders who contributed to the leadership call this week.  'I've become a better person since Ben Woodward took the helm as president.  I'm challenging myself more and the payoff has been huge.'

I couldn't agree with her more.  When we daily examine what we're doing and seek ways to increase the output, then life seems to continually get better.  

This is what Kaizen is all about.  The more we get out there and seek ways to impact others, the more we get out of life.  With some significant changes coming our way during the next few months, this is a very rewarding time to increase the exposure of Nikken.  I wanna be one who inspects my life every day so I can leave a little piece of me with others that cross my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment