Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, October 22, 2016

Live from San Antonio!!!


Click Here to Listen to intel Live from San Antonio. "I’ve asked some of our best to give you their feelings of excitement in five minutes or less. From the new KenkoTouch™ to the ultimate fast track to Silver plan taking effect November [January] 1st, we’ve got a lot to cover in a very short amount of time. You’ll wanna have pen and paper handy to jot some notes cause this is gonna be a power-packed call."

Nikken just introduced these revolutionary solution!

Click Here to Watch a video:
https://youtu.be/zLV1yQOymvQ


Shop Now!
KenkoTouch™

Massage is a proven, effective treatment for muscle aches and inflammation. A deep-tissue massage can loosen tight muscles, ease discomfort, stimulate circulation and relieve stress. A good massage can produce positive results even for those who enjoy excellent health. KenkoTouch™ is a unique, advanced system that gives you a heightened magnetic massage experience.
 
And this is from a friend,

This KenkoTouch™ is wonderful!! It thumps you at different speeds you control- so as you put it at certain points of stress, it pulses in thumps, and that's good... But then after it was removed, I felt a wave of shivery cool from toes move up my body! Wow!! (Dr. Mary Bowser)

Shop Now!


There is no other shampoo or conditioner in the marketplace with Nikken TriPhase Technology. What are you waiting for?
 
Vance's Tip of the Week

October 21st, 2016
Expecting Nothing But The Best!

Dave Johnson captured it nicely: Only months before I saw Nikken over 26 years ago, I came across a book, All You Can Do… by Art Williams. This wonderful book prepared my mind and heart to seize the moment when Nikken presented itself. In my gut, I just knew this was going to be big. I knew that my life was about to change! I have that feeling again! 

A year ago we were introduced to a complete overhaul in our pricing structure. In a few days we will see a compensation plan that is the first of it’s kind in the industry. In a way, it’s as if the method we get paid will be more reflective of our amazing prices. What this really means is that we will see a surge of people advancing to Silver and beyond like never before.
Oh, and did I forget to mention that we’ve got new products that have been much anticipated? The newest in the magnetic line is going to take the concept of energy tests to a whole new level. I literally can’t wait to get my hands on this one!

There’s no question in my mind why Dave refers to that same feeling he had 26 years ago. I have it too. I’ve raised my expectation level and I encourage you to do the same. When your Customers see that your anticipating great things, I’m fairly certain they’ll inquire why.



Get the Edge at the Nikken Summit 2017  In Salt Lake City, Utah January 26 to 28, 2017.

Nikken is rolling out the BEST compensation plan in network marketing because it is based on retail sales. Learn how to make the most out of this change…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment