Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, November 12, 2016

Serendipitous Sleep System, KenkoTouch and Hair Care Stories



Join Us - We're Jumping for Joy!
Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call.

Every time Nikken introduces new products, our customers are blessed with serendipitous results, many that border on miraculous. The KenkoTouch™, True Elements® TriPhase Shampoo and True Elements® TriPhase Conditioner are no exception. This week several took advantage of an "Open Mic Saturday" and shared how they liked/used our new Wellness Solutions.

Additionally per Vance's request, "Even though this [message] isn't about the KenkoTouch, I thought you'd want to post this next to the link for today's call."



"Gracie's 1st Night Miracle

Good Morning Vance,

I feel so blessed to have you and Stacey as friends. I will be sending you a daily log with my reports on how this Nikken sleep [system] product is helping Gracie overcome her autistic challenges. But before I leave for work this morning I just had to tell you Thank You. Gracie slept all night long. Deep sleep all night with out waking up for the first time in 19 years AND without using any sleep aid. She has been on several in the past 19 years with no results. This sleep pad worked!

Thank you have an amazing day today. I know I will. I feel great after a full nights rest.

Thank you

Tessie"


[Received] 3 days later:

"I will send you my log tomorrow but I want to share with you that Gracie after two days of sleeping on the mattress asked me if she can keep it. She said it makes her feel better. Thank you so much Vance! You and your family have been such a blessing to me and my Girls."

Isn't this what we live for. These solutions change lives.

Discover It! Live It! Share It!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment