Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, November 5, 2016

Vance's Tip & Janice Miller on Saturday AM Live!


Click Here to Listen to Call. Vance writes: Janice Miller is one of those individuals that thought retirement meant refirement. She became a teacher a quarter century later than most (at 52) because she wanted to help others. When Nikken came along, it wasn’t a question of sharing with others after her own profound experience. Having met ‘Mr Arthur’ at 40 she was restricted from dancing the way she wanted to. Today in her 70’s she’s proud to say that she can cut a rug like people half her age.

Vance's Tip of the Week:

"November 4th, 2016

‘Nikken is committed to providing the highest-quality products enabling people from all walks of life to achieve Active Wellness’.

When I see people 10 and 20 years younger than I am moving around as if they’ve just celebrated their 115th birthday or gone under the knife for a major surgery, I feel absolutely compelled to talk about active wellness. Just last night a friend in his 30’s reacted in shock when I shared with him how much I’ve been climbing ladders lately helping my brother with his rental houses. ‘How on earth are you able to do that and why?’, he stated. Two weeks ago he had emergency back surgery to relieve pressure so he could at least move around.

Get Yours Now

As we chatted about different things, his countenance changed when I started talking about the new KenkoTouch. I explained that Nikken just introduced this electronic toy that takes all three of the elements of his KenkoFlex and literally throws it into the body. I went on to describe the feeling I get after letting it run on my lower back for a full ten minutes. ‘Vance, I’d pay a whole lot more than $250 bucks to experience what you’re talking about! Let’s get together soon!’
Active Wellness means different things to different people. For my friend Jeff, his life radically changed after being injured as a fire fighter. Having to give up the career he loved was just as emotionally life-altering as it was physically and financially. Will Nikken fix everything? I’ve never looked at what we have as a ‘fix’, but a set of tools with which to start repairing hope. After all, if we can get people going in the right direction, then at least it’s a start. And I know that once they’re started, things usually continue to unfold into a form of wellness that they might have forgotten."

No comments:

Post a Comment