Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Sunday, March 12, 2017



Find Your Customers and This Will Happen
Click Here to Listen to Vance give us counsel on how to place our orders with the greatest return on our investment.

Many consultants have questions and he answers them masterfully as only Vance can do.

Have a great week everyone.



Get It Done Today,
Then Do It Again Tomorrow Too!

These pictures might fit for you like they do for me. I admit I am scared but I must fight to find my way through my terror barrier and get Japan done sooner, rather than later.

The iCAN Training At the top of SaturdayAMLive.com is an amazing way to give us hope and provide us guidance. We can do it!

Steve
 

No comments:

Post a Comment