|January 2nd Kickoff Call Info|
I made a decision years ago that I didn’t want to be in the Revolutionist group, but become a Revolver by revolving to change. Partially it was the brainwashing of my parents when they exposed my two brothers and I to people like Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy and others at an early age. It was the life principles taught by people like this that allowed me to see lists like the above and put them into practice.
Give me 25 minutes and I’d like to break down these eight fantastic points. I’m confident that you’ll be empowered to revolve into a new perspective and a fantastic new year.
The call will commence at 7:00am PST and the number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com.
Looking forward to blasting off 2018 before it starts with you,
Read Vance's Tip of the Week
December 29, 2017
Revolutionist vs. Revolver
Right now, millions of people around the World are making resolutions for the new year that will not only go unfulfilled, but be broken in the first week of 2018. Sort of a negative thought eh? Wanna know a secret that separates those who actually make changes instead of joining the failure group?
Become a Revolver instead of a Revolutionist! Establish simple and attainable goals, write them down, and then develop small tasks to accomplish these. The creative folks at Nikken gave us eight last week and they’re worth sharing again.
Here are some suggestions to help you make 2018 your best Nikken year yet:
* Choose to believe in yourself and trust the company. Trust that you can do it and trust that Nikken is behind you all the way.
* Plan your day the night before. Make your to-do list and have it prioritized.
* Set aside a time every day to look over and manage your business on your MyNikken Virtual Office. You need to know who your potential stars are and mentor them closely. You also need to encourage the forgetful ones to go on Autoship so they will never run out of product. Remember that there is Retail Autoship as well as Consultant Autoship.
* Incorporate the Everyday Weight Management Pack into your Active Wellness lifestyle. The Pack is not just about being at the right weight. It’s about good nutrition and a digestive tract that works efficiently. You are a walking advertisement, so stay physically and mentally fit.
* Resolve to be a role model and have a 30 to 60 second testimonial ready about how you’ve benefited from Nikken physically, mentally and financially. How can you sell anyone on product or business-building benefits if you don’t practice what you preach?
* Make sure you’re personally retailing at least 500 points monthly. (For example, retail just one Water Pack and you’re there, or an Everyday Weight Management Pack and you’re almost there.)
* Make it a point to follow up with your retail customers.
* Sponsor at least three people who are each committed to retailing 500 points a month. Show them how to earn by sponsoring their own three team members.
* A Wellness Home begins with you and what you put into your body. Build your own Wellness Home with Nikken products from the Nutrition, Water and Sleep categories. Teach your team members and new customers to do the same.