Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, November 17, 2018

MSI's and Dr Heather Loucks (Q&A) on Saturday AM Live!

Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call with Dr. Heather Loucks.

"Dr. Heather Loucks is a master guru at numerous things and when she was a guest a few weeks ago, I could sense that there were several questions that I failed to ask of her. As a Naturopathic Physician, what would she suggest for certain issues? What’s her favorite go to product of introduction? How does she feel about the new Kenko Ground? There are lots that I can think of, but rather than me ask the questions, this will be an open line format for everyone to go for it."

Read Vance's Tip of the Week

November 16, 2018

"MSI’s

I first heard the term Multiple Sources of Income from my mentor, ‘voice of God’ friend, and business partner Steven B Stevens. He would introduce people to the business side of Nikken by sharing that this industry allows us to invest into people and then in turn, they can become another source of residual income for us in the future. I told a friend yesterday that my parents have become millionaires several times over during their quarter century with Nikken because of this concept.

Today, there are even more ways to earn with Nikken, and just like any investment strategy, it takes concentrated effort, timing, and follow up. Of course there are several others steps that I’m sure business guru’s will tell us, but those who seem to be successful in Nikken continue doing these same things over and over and over again. Introduce people to Nikken, let them make a decision what program(Customer or Consultant) will best suite their needs, and then continue to support them. Two percentages that I share regularly are what I call the 91/71 principle. Nikken discovered that 91% of people simply want these amazing products, but statistics prove that 71% of Americans are always looking for a way to generate extra income.
When asked, Dennis Williams will continually say that freedom is his favorite Nikken product. The freedom to live a life that few do because they yield control to someone else. Yielding control of their bodies to doctors who continually guess at a treatment. Yielding their minds to whatever happens to come on the radio or screen. Yielding their families to any distractions or drama. Yielding their finances to more month than money. And yielding the society around them to others who may not share the same values.

Nancy Clyde taught me a new phrase to describe one of the potential MSI’s that we have with Nikken. When sharing her elevator speech, she tells her product experience and then always finishes with this little teaser: ‘And if you’re open to a business opportunity, we get money in the bank every Friday’.

Think about the MSI’s that you have in your life with Nikken. Are we tapping into them? While we don’t look at people as dollar signs, we have to look at them as an opportunity to expand wellness.

And just for humor sake, I shared one of our MSI’s with three of my fellow firefighters the other evening at a dinner. I was shocked that they’d never seen it and even more shocked as they continued to view it over and over again. I almost had to tell them to stop because it was getting embarrassing and I honestly thought they were going to wet themselves. This Wednesday was the four year anniversary of when I slipped on the ice and as of last week, my little mishap has generated over $12,000 for our family. Not really Nikken related, but I was wearing my mStrides and they definitely provided the agility to keep me from getting injured. And if I can earn money from people laughing at an 11 second investment of my time, I’m all for it!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJpHq83qdks

And more popular with the music crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeb5LdAyLC8 "
 

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment