Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, February 2, 2019

February Slump and iCan Attituders on Saturday AM Live!

Just Do IT!
Click Here to Listen to many of the iCan9 Team Members share their feelings about Nikkens new KenkoGround and how their iCan Attitude's Improve Their Lives.

"From brand new Wellness Consultants to what I call the ‘Seasoned Saints of Nikken’, we’ve got a few folks who are completing the iCan Attitude and wanna share their results. I smile when I think about the friendships that have deepened in the last ten weeks because we’ve literally done life together. And this is NOT just about growing our Customer base, but it’s about truly living the 5 Pillars in a way that I didn’t think was possible."

Read Vance's Tip of the Week.

"February 1, 2019

February Slump?

The second month of 2019 is already here! The gyms are now back to their normal capacity, diet programs are starting to disappear from the store shelves only to be replaced by 50% of this country’s candy production in preparation of Valentine’s Day, and the majority of those resolutions have been completely nuked from the memory of those who made some sort of decision. How’s that for a cheery first paragraph?

‘Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought’. - Henri L. Bergson

For the eighth time now, myself and almost two dozen others are finishing out the 12 week program called iCan Attitude. The instruction, application, memorization, accountability, and all around fun has once again blown me away. Each time I wonder if it will be as good as it was the last time only to be shocked that it’s even better.

While I could list quote after quote that I have in my phone over two years of note taking, I’ll finish this commercial for iCan by a little potty talk. That’s what we call it in our home to keep it somewhat discreet.


Running to the restroom at Home Depot the other day I couldn’t help but notice a gentleman finishing his business as I started mine. I decided to ramp up my iCan Attitude by engaging with a complete stranger. Three years ago I would have NEVER done this! In the less than 60 second exchange, he finished by thanking me for the humorous chat and then finished by saying, ‘Ya know, it’s men’s movie night at my house tonight and I’m gonna find that video on YouTube so I can share it with the guys. From what you said, I know that will really add to our evening. Thanks so much!’
 

 If you’re looking for a way to grow as a person and super charge your Nikken experience, drop me a text or call to 503-348-0749. We’re looking for a few good men and women who wanna be a blessing to others with the 5 Pillars of Health . The next 12 week course will start soon, it’s absolutely free other than the 20 minutes you invest each day."

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment