Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, February 16, 2019

25 Years and Ron Clark (RN) on Saturday AM Live

Vance Rogers, Julie and Ron Clark
Click here to Listen to This Weeks Call.
 
"Ron Clark has been a RN for 50 years. He’s seen every side of western medicine and for the last 15 years been the patient of ‘practicing medicine’. He’s quick to share that even though he knew there was a downside to getting cortisone injections for the agony in his shoulders/hands, this is what he did. Until the Kenko Ground arrived! Ron’s wife Julie has been a Nikken Consultant for years and she describes her husband as her guinea pig. Well, that is, until now. ‘He’s become my walking billboard!’ "

Read Vance's Tip of the Week

"February 15, 2019

25 Year Anniversary



It’s best described as my wife Stacey did to our youngest daughter Addi this morning during our usual fun and yet crazy morning dance to get out the door. ‘It was 25 years ago today that I kissed Daddy for the first time and I knew that he would be the only man that I’d ever kiss after that.’

To say that I was speechless is an understatement. A quarter century of memories have been beyond what I could possibly fathom.
This morning as I watched Luis Kasuga share a heart message to those of us in Layton last Friday night, I couldn’t help but be overwhelmed with 25 plus years of emotional memories in Nikken. ‘My message is bigger than my fear’ was a theme that kept radiating from his spirit. As he shared different stories about opening country after country in Latin and South America, he continued to emulate the same spirit that I remember meeting in Mr Isamu Masuda at my very first Nikken Convention in 1994. (There’s another 25 year anniversary.)

Dave and Valerie Johnson were gracious enough to capture the heart message from Nikken’s Global President and I couldn’t urge you more to watch this ASAP. Focus in and try not to multi-task. We were glued to Luis and I can still see the images in my mind as well as the feelings that were created. If you wanna get to know the new sheriff in town or the man at the helm of our ship, take a few moments to be inspired and challenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7rir8vrX4 


Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment