Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, June 15, 2019

Legacy and Chris Bruce on Saturday AM Live


Click Here to Listen to this weeks call With Chris Bruce.

"Robert The Bruce was a major player several hundred years ago who helped shape the country of Scotland. Chris Bruce is doing the same thing in Nikken(though not with a sword) as a direct descendant of the Scottish King and son-in-law of Dave and Valerie Johnson. I was perplexed by his famous legacy that started back in the 1200’s and how he does simple things everyday to make a difference in the lives of others."

Read Vance's Tip of the week.

June 14, 2019

"Legacy

In a few minutes I will say farewell to our Korean exchange student who has lived with our family for the last five months. During this time I have learned much about another country that I was completely unfamiliar with other than Kia automobiles were manufactured there. Actually, truth be told, I really didn’t even know that.

What I did know is that Nikken manufactures quite a few of our products in South Korea. Asian countries all have their own unique traits and the one thing in common is a rich history of culture and tradition. I find it fascinating that as we as a company are just a few years shy of 50 years old, yet we can tap into the legacy of a small country that has endured many ups and downs while still being a powerhouse player on the world market.

Part of my mission statement that I wrote after my first Humans Being More experience in 1994 includes the phrase ‘to leave a legacy for future generations’. While I don’t know exactly what that looks like, I know that everyday I have the opportunity to make small decisions that will have lasting impact. Or as our pastor says, ‘It’s not the perfection of our lives, but the direction’.

Having a focus on the 5 Pillars of Health causes one to consider the legacy that we will leave. Five months isn’t a long time, but I know our family is richer because we chose to step out and invite in a stranger to our already over active lifestyle. Yep, as I learned a long time ago, it’s not about what happens when we get into Nikken, it’s when Nikken gets into us that things really get exciting!"

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment