Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, November 16, 2019

Profound Solutions along with Casual and Car Conversations

Lisle Meeker
Click Here to Listen to Part 1 of This Weeks Call with Lisle Meeker and some of the Saturday AM Live Gang.

Click Here to Listen to Part 2 of This Weeks Call with Larry Haffner.
"Car conversations can really be a wonderful time to learn. The real key is to actually focus on the person rather than give into the temptation of switching subjects at every passing object. Larry Hafner is considered my BFF by my daughters and although that may be true based on our phone time each week, he’s also become one of my trusted accountability partners in personal development. In other words, we know its not the perfection of our lives, but the direction of our lives that counts. Larry and I will be sharing some of our recent stories of success as we cruise the interstate in route to the Tacoma, Washington, Health and Wealth By Choice, Not By Chance Summit!"

BFF's
Vance Rogers and Larry Haffner
Read Vance's Tip of the Week

"November 15, 2019

Casual Conversations

This last week I’ve had more fun with a simple story than most weeks. Rather than wait for people to ask me about Nikken, I’m discovering ways to ask lots of questions so I’m able to work my elevator speech right into the conversation.

One particular time was actually a follow up conversation that I’ve been wanting to have, but I couldn’t remember the persons name. I know, terrible am I. What made it so much fun was when she responded by saying, ‘I’m thrilled that you want to keep talking to me because that tells me that my husband didn’t tell you what I do for an occupation.’ It turns out she’s a naturopathic physician! That's when the chat got really good and we were able to go deep.

One of the tools that I’ve used numerous times during these conversations lately is a 12 minute mini-documentary that is actually a trailer for a regular documentary. I was so impressed with this short video that I spent way too much time trying to find the full length film. I still haven’t found it, so rather than get frustrated, I decided that it must be for a reason and I think 12 minutes will work for most folks.


Once you watch it, I think you’ll agree with what Mary Poppins (Dr. Mary VanHoy) shared with me. ‘When we leverage a 3rd party validation like this piece, all we have to do is tell people that we have a fantastic grounding pad at a very competitive price.’ I especially like the testimony at the end because this woman shares a fair amount of really good stuff that were not supposed to. And because she doesn’t mention Nikken, it’s perfect!

Vance"

P.S. The weekly call commences on Saturday Mornings at 7:00am PST. The number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com. Invite your family, friends and prospects to listen live also.

No comments:

Post a Comment