Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, November 9, 2019

Humans Being More and Caryn Willens

Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call. 
 
Cayrn Willens
 "A few days ago Caryn Willens hosted Humans Being More in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. She started six months ago with the idea of impacting a group of people who had never experienced this. A few of the participants will share their thoughts as well as Caryn as to why this event is so life altering."


Read Vance's Tip of the Week

"November 8, 2019

Humans Being More

My first encounter with this philosophy or concept was when I received my starter pack from Nikken in December of 1992. Back in the day, we’d enroll as distributors, Nikken would send us a box of VHS tapes, 3-ring binder, and about six months worth of reading material. I didn’t ever go through the contents of that box but I’ll never forget the slogan on the cover of that   binder ‘Yes My Wellness’ and a prevailing theme of Humans Being More.

When this core belief gets into us, we end up doing more. What I find so rewarding is when this spirit influences the people we come in contact with every day.

I’m gonna brag a bit on a young lady that I’ve never met, but feel as if I know her because our oldest daughter has the privilege of working alongside her to impact others. I’ve watched this video several times now and each time it gets me. Maybe it’s because our daughter Kenna is in it (near the two minute mark), but I think it’s because at the recent George HW Bush Points of Light award ceremony, this Iowa farm girl was recognized for not only being a Humans Being More type person, but for doing more.


Kenna has been exposed to Nikken’s core philosophies since conception. As a recipient of the Watanabe Scholarship I know she’s going to continue doing more because her parents have exposed her to Humans Being More. Not just the training, but the spirit!

Vance"

Next weeks call will commence Saturday morning at 7:00am PST. The number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment