Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, September 12, 2015

September 12, 2015 - Patriot Day - Just One More - Rogers Mentoring Call


Listen to September 12, 2015 Rogers Kaizen Mentoring Call #30
 
Vance emailed this week: "What are those things that can be tweaked in our lives and what’s the greatest hurdle we face in introducing others to Nikken?  Do you ask this question?  I've been asking this more seriously of myself and challenging others to do the same.  The results during these last few months have been astounding.  We're seeing wonderful growth in our Customer and Consultant base due to this constant challenge.  And the real fun part has been seeing others experience the same.

September 11, 2015

Patriot Day

It's been 14 years since nearly 3,000 people lost their lives because a few people decided to make an impact using terror as their weapon of choice.  While we pay tribute to those families, our family has a little different outlook on this 11th day of September.  Half-way around the globe in the country of Ethiopia they celebrate this day as their new year.  It's a completely different calendar than the one we're used to so most of their dates are shifted from ours.

When I introduce people to Nikken, I find myself talking about culture and the role it plays in the choices we make.  Our culture has been radically shifted because of events that took place 14 years ago.  Our family and many of you who are reading this have adapted our cultures due to the concept of Kaizen and what it means to live a life of self-improvement.

What can we do today to improve ourselves so that we can make a better contribution to those around us?  That's the question I find myself asking not only on this, Patriot Day, but every day when I rise from my Naturest Sleep System.  If I can tweak a few things, then not only will I help myself and my family, but I truly believe that I can contribute to those around me."

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment