Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 19, 2015 - Rogers Mentoring Call

Listen to September 19, 2015 Rogers Kaizen Mentoring Call #31

Vance emailed this week: "What would my growth look like if I treated everyday as the last day of the month?  Can I increase the intensity in all 5 Pillars so that I’m gaining/giving just a little more?


These are two questions that I challenged myself with this week after taking part in the leadership call with Ben Woodward.  We've seen some fantastic growth and yet I still know that I can give more in order to gain more.

September 18, 2015


DUK - The Godfather of Attention Getters

Royal Diamond Herb Rapp describes Nikken's newest product this way due to its amazing ability to grab a persons attention within seconds.  I couldn’t agree more.  Yesterday while having breakfast with a friend, he asked me if the DUK would help with his arthritis in his shoulders.  Without even responding verbally, I simply removed two of the pre-cut pieces from my gear bag and applied them across his shoulders

About 45 seconds later, Doug put down his fork and with a look of intense amazement said, 'I'm sold!  How much does that cost, how long will it last and how soon can I get more?'

Having a few pieces of the DUK pre-cut in 3 to 4 inch pieces with the corners rounded is a fantastic business card.  Not everyone is going to have a response as fast as my friend, but most do.  The fun part is that we get to grab a persons attention quickly and expose them to the world of wellness solutions that we've come to know and love.

And speaking of grabbing a persons attention...  What better way than with a free PowerBand Necklace?  Anyone who orders more than $150 before Sunday night at midnight automatically receives the freebee!  See the details on the website and call a few friends.  This is a $45 value!  The end of the summer may not thrill everyone, but Nikken has made it very exciting by throwing an excellent gift our direction."
Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment