Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, February 25, 2017



Click Here to Listen to Vance and Ann Brienza.  Vance emailed:

"Ann Brienza is an individual that I am adding to my ‘I wanna be like you when I grow up’ list. At a time when most are slowing down, she’s learned how to utilize the Nikken solutions to keep her body running at an accelerated pace. Just recently, she skied for nine days during a ten day vacation. Using the Kenko Touch each evening for quick recovery, she managed to avoid any of the typical stiff and sore joints.


When it comes to living a life of active wellness once we’ve crossed the half-century mark, I think all of us can learn a thing or two from this teacher who’s traded in her classroom for anything that nature can throw her way. At 66, she’s just getting started!"

Vance's Tip of the Week:

"2-24-17

S.W.A.N. Sleep, Water, Air, & Nutrition

I remember the first time I heard this wellness analogy in describing our wonderful solutions. Dr. Jim Bews was sharing how simple it is to break down what Nikken has to offer and I immediately told myself, ‘Even I can remember that!’

It’s a simple example and yet not even our highest elected official can seem to balance the first one. This is an eye-opening short video that I thought brought this issue front and center.

https://view.yahoo.com/show/newsy/clip/60837141/how-trump-s-sleep-schedule-stacks-up?utm_campaign=dailyyahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yahoo 

If our presidents over the years are all over the page for obtaining quality sleep, can you imagine where the rest of our friends, neighbors, and co-workers are? Fortunately Nikken has given us a solution that not only delivers every time we lay down, but is by far the best kept secret to achieving total wellness."

Vance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment