Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, June 23, 2018

Skinny Summer and Laurie Jones & Ann Brienza on Saturday AM Live!

Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call.

Vance emailed: "Laurie Jones and Ann Brienza are two gals that I’d really enjoy meeting at my favorite Russian coffee shop. If they lived down the road I could see us enjoying a favorite warm or iced beverage discussing our wellness journey's, specifically weight management. Both these gals have a wealth of information on this subject, not because they’ve studied it or attended classes, but simply because they’re living it!!! Laurie is in the 100 pound club (dropped 100 pounds) and Ann is the craziest physically active person I know who just last summer logged in 100 days of water skiing.

Hope to learn a few more secrets,

Vance"



Ann before and after 4 months of KVB
Read Vance's Tip of the Week:

"June 22, 2018

Skinny Summer?

‘I’ve got to do something because I don’t like this (padding of the belly) and too many of my friends are going to the hospital for weight-related issues.’

A few years ago a comment from a friend like this would have left me scratching my head and suggesting drinking more water, eating better, getting balanced sleep, and more exercise. Now that Nikken’s Kenzen


Laurie, member of the 100 Club

Vital Balance is in the top ten of meal replacement shakes, I can passionately respond the way I did without hesitation. ‘Wanna know a secret that I’ve found which none of the big diet companies haven’t discovered? Start the day with easily digestible protein, consume only protein before noon, and target half your body weight in grams of protein every day. Nikken’s KVB is my way of cheating the system because it’s too easy and really affordable.’


As our conversation continued I shared with him the struggles I experienced being nearly 50#’s overweight and how the above mentioned secret completely changed my life. Before I attempt to mop up the flooded floor I must first find the source of the leak and shut it off. By giving the brain what it wants and needs, protein shuts off the source of the problem and aggressively helps the body shed toxins and unwanted fat.

Vance With Addi
Just like all the other wonderful products Nikken has given us, I’m still amazed that they continue to improve upon what we have in each category. It doesn’t happen every day or every week for that matter, but it’s kind of fun when I hear the work ‘skinny’ in a compliment. The best part is that I can share my secret with others and empower them to enjoy the body that God gave them to enjoy." Vance

Ann with her Grandson
Ann emailed Vance:

"Enjoying every moment with my 10 month old grandson. To think I was carrying this same amount of weight in my body (20 lbs.) before 4 months of KVB! Wow it sure is easier to get up on 1 ski now!"

The mantra we lived by on the LifeStyle Calls for years was: "Nothing tastes like skinny feels." 

As Dave Johnson says: "Let's Do It!"

Make sure to get yours today.

Steve










No comments:

Post a Comment