Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, August 17, 2019

Customers Gathering Customers and Carmen Weber

Carmen Weber

Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call with Carmen Weber.

"‘My name is Clair Huxtable and it’s a pleasure to meet you’ is how Carmen Weber introduced herself to me a few years ago. I’ll never forget this quirky, high energy person who was beaming with joy and had this smile as if she knew something secretive that you wanted to pry out of her. Carmen has seen some incredible things during her time with Nikken and has quite the story to tell."

Read Vance's Tip of the Week

"August 16, 2019

Customers Gathering Customers

‘Would you mind meeting a friend of mine who’s son was born with a really horrible condition? I think the Nikken products could help.’

‘I’m going to order a Waterfall for my friend who really enjoys drinking from ours every time he visits. Do I need to register him under you or can I simply place the order for him?’

‘Can you order me another one of those magnets for my elbow problem? The shots are too toxic and only last a few weeks where as that magnet worked wonderfully. I was still able to handle patients in and out of the helicopter and I didn’t care what people said about the medical tape on my elbow holding it on.’

These are actual conversations or texts I had with Customers this week. The last one was at a picnic which developed into a mini presentation with our friend doing all the talking as I did the energy test on her brother-n-law. He kept asking questions and I simply shared more stories as she got more and more excited.

With any product that works, whether it’s something we buy at a store or we experience, good customers will often share with others. When we’re gathering Customers with Nikken, let them know that we haven’t maxed out the sales department quite yet. We’ve still not saturated the market and we’re looking to help more people, both physically and financially.

Vance"

P.S. The weekly call commences Saturday Mornings at 7:00am PDT and the number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com Invite your family, friends and prospects to listen live.


No comments:

Post a Comment