Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, August 3, 2019

Valerie Johnson and Labor or Leisure

Valerie Johnson - Triathlete
Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call

Valerie Johnson seems to have a permanent smile on her face. Is it because her life is filled with nothing but joy and gladness every day? I doubt this! I think it’s because she discovered almost 30 years ago that life is filled with ups and downs, but it’s our perspective that impacts our daily decisions. I’ve asked one of the pioneers in Nikken to share on the topic of the difference Nikken has made in her life.

Read Vance's Tip of the Week.

August 2, 2019

Vance Rogers

Labor or Leisure?

‘You call what you do fun?’ This week was the first time I’d ever had a person question my perspective of what I do for labor.
Dennis Williams shared with me years ago the sign at the end of the tunnel that the Phoenix Suns basketball team passes by when they enter their arena. ‘The game is scheduled, we have to play, we might as well win’. Ever since I heard this, I changed my perspective of work. If we’re doing something to generate income or revenue, why does it need to be dreadful? Or as William Todd taught me, ‘it’s not the amount of money that matters, it’s what we can do with that money that we place value upon’.

Vance and His Nephew Using a Roof as
a Diving Board Into Customer's Pool
The last few years when asked what I do for a living or a job, I answer it this way. ‘I have two passions in life which most would call a job. The first is that 27 years ago I linked up with a Japanese research and development company and I get to introduce people to wellness products that can completely impact their lives like they have our family. And speaking of family, my second joy is that I get to play on roofs with my brother (and usually nephews) in a 3rd generation business that my grandfather started in 1960.’ Regardless of which hat I’m wearing, its my choice to have fun or make it a dreadful experience.

Some could accuse me of being an eternal optimist and yet if professional athletes ‘play’ their occupation, why can’t we play Nikken or whatever other career we’re part of? I always have fun introducing people to these products and the company by providing an experience which they cannot get from any other source. A simple energy test does this every time.

Bottom line it is exactly what King Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes chapter two when he said, ‘There is nothing better for man than to eat, drink, and to enjoy his work.’ Whatever we’re doing, since it’s what we’re doing at that point, we might as well have fun doing it.

Vance

P.S. The weekly call commences Saturday Mornings at 7:00am PDT and the number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com Invite your family, friends and prospects to listen live.

No comments:

Post a Comment