Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, September 14, 2019

Falling Back Into Fall and iCan Stories

Text Vance - Let him 
know you want to participate
Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call with past ICan Attitude Program Participants.

"The stories of success and growth keep coming in. For those of us in the iCan Attitude program, we invested about 20 minutes a day and changed the outcome of our lives. I got so excited about these stories I called three Silvers that day and asked them to join us. If you’re looking for growth in any one or more of the 5 Pillars, check out what took place this last 12 weeks."

Read Vance's Tip of the Week

"September 13, 2019

Falling Back Into Fall

Regardless of our state of mind, the seasons happen every year and Fall is definitely my favorite. In the Pacific Northwest we see the process called photosynthesis take place when the temperatures drop at night below 55 and the leaves get shocked into change. Because I taught this to 6th graders I tend to embrace it more than others as I know it’s going to happen whether I want to deal with the outcome or not.

Yard clean-up of leaves and debris is part of the process as well if we want our home and property to look it’s best. Is it any different with our minds? I don’t think so.

Text Vance - Let him 
know you want to participate
In a few days I will celebrate 27 years of when I first heard of Nikken. Three years ago I was discovering a whole new learning process through three great teachers who developed the iCan Attitude program. It was a Fall that I’ll never forget because it really opened my eyes to see what can happen when I embrace an educational course, do the homework, AND rise up with the daily application. Whatever effort I put into the course came back ten and one hundred-fold in all 5 Pillars.

Can I encourage you to dive into Fall with a fresh fervor that may take a bit more effort on your part? Dave Johnson challenged the Platinums and above with this question… What would happen if every Consultant in North America were to simply sponsor one Consultant in the final quarter of 2019? The answer is that we’d double our size AND impact countless lives with these amazing solutions! Dennis & Ruth Williams did it for my family and I am obligated to do it for others.

P.S. The weekly call commences Saturday Mornings at 7:00am PDT and the number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com Invite your family, friends and prospects to listen live."

Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment