Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, September 28, 2019

iCAN Stories and Anniversary Celebrations

iCAN Attitude - Escape Mind Prison
Click Here to Listen to This Weeks Call.

As we enter the last quarter of 2019 and are about to see some additional products added to our wonderful collection of life-changing solutions, I asked a few of the men who completed the iCan Attitude course to share their experience. We blast off another 12 weeks of this life altering program on October 1st immediately after the Nikken Kick-off call. If you wanna raise the bar in any of the 5 Pillars and join a couple dozen others who will be doing the same, pop me a text at 503-348-0749. And be sure to listen how a few good men committed themselves to having an iCan Attitude!

Read Vance's Tip of the Week.

October 26, 2019

Anniversary Celebrations

Some would say that a 27th anniversary is a solid benchmark of success. What about 24? Or even 12? The last few days I’ve had the privilege of celebrating all of these in three completely different areas of my life.

Dennis Williams introduced my brothers and me to Nikken in our parents family room 27 years ago. I remember so many things from that day. Not the facts about the company or details of the products, but the experience of seeing products demonstrated with instant results. I wish I could say I jumped in with both feet and went for it. Nope! It took me a few more weeks before I would actually join, order my own products, and start this incredible journey of sharing Nikken with others.

The 24th anniversary is a little closer to the homefront and in today’s culture we’ve been told it’s a really big deal. For Stacey and me, it’s a contract, a commitment, or even a covenant. We made a decision and it’s been an incredible ride for not only us, but the 3 girls who keep us on our toes. I couldn’t imagine life without her and I feel like we’ve only begun to experience what God has in store for us.

Passing a physical agility test to join a small town fire department 12 years ago opened up a world of opportunity in the Healthy Society pillar. I’ve learned more about high angle rope rescues, basic medical intervention, fighting fires(both structure and wild land), river rescues, vehicle extrications, and just about everything else you can imagine. But most of all, I’ve learned how in a seconds notice to be part of a team that wants to help others in a time of need.

These three anniversaries got me thinking about so many different things and the one that is loudest in my mental processor is this... I could have missed all three of these, but I made a choice. A choice to take a leap of faith and do something that I’d never done before. Align myself with an amazing company, enter a marriage for life, and decide to serve my community as a volunteer firefighter. Life is about making choices and these three have blessed me richly with people experiences that most only dream of.

Vance

P.S. The weekly call commences Saturday Mornings at 7:00am PDT and the number to dial is 218-548-1536, code 1536#. If you miss it live, check out this recording and so much more at: www.SaturdayAMLive.com. Invite your family, friends and prospects to listen live.

No comments:

Post a Comment