Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last Call of 2016 with Retailing Guru Tony Collins



Tony Collins
Click Here to Listen to Call

"Tony Collins has done a little bit of everything to pay the bills and put food on the table. From farming, construction, welding, and currently driving truck, he’s performed a variety of blue collar duties during his adult life. But he admits, building his Nikken Customer base with his heart is far more rewarding than building anything with his hands. It’s pretty much the norm for Tony to hit the 10,000 mark each month in personal volume. ‘Would you want me to share how I do this? I’ll be happy to!,’ was his comment to me."

Tony shared these links with Vance:

"Here are a couple videos I have watched in the past.

Gary Bolton https://youtu.be/4CzXBIAD5dk?t=7m19s

How to sell https://youtu.be/L2TUi4kNW0I

God Hears God Listens God Speaks and God Delivers

Have a blessed day

Tony Collins"
 

Our Nikken Family Provides the Guidance
Vance's Tip of the Week

"December 31, 2016,

Happy New Year!

Since I didn't get a chance to drop my regular 'Vance's Tip' email [during the week before the call], I thought this version might be even better. Steve Crofoot is the master webmaster and provides these excellent posts on SaturdayAMLive.com.
 
My conversation with Tony Collins was a true highlight for me. His sincere humble approach of sharing Nikken with others is a style that I hope to emulate soon. By taking his advice and following his example, I'm confident that all of us can be among the elite top retailers just like him.
Nikken is about to unveil some incredible incentives for those of us like Tony who are willing to go the extra mile by sharing these amazing products and the fantastic business opportunity. Here's to a fantastic 2017 and beyond!
 
 Vance"

Happy New Year from
Nikken International

Join us for the 2017 Kickoff Call.
 
Learn about everything new for 2017!
 
Tuesday, January 3rd @ 6 PM PT/9 PM ET

Dial: 641-715-3570

Pin: 444801  

No comments:

Post a Comment