Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Monday, May 8, 2017

Skinny? and Team Kaizen member Tony Collins on Saturday AM Live!


Click Here to Listen to Tony Collins share the methods he uses to be one of Nikken's Top Retailers.  Vance Emailed:  ‘Sorry I missed your call a few minutes ago. I was helping a Customer place an order’. "These were the exact words that Team Kaizen member and top retailer Tony Collins shared with me when we chatted briefly a few days ago. He’s been helping Customers get connected to Nikken at a record pace lately and it’s evident he knows how to help make this happen. As a matter of fact, a few months ago he helped over 80 people join as Customers in one month!

Wanna know what Tony is doing to facilitate such wonderful growth?"  We know you do, so click the above link.

Vance's Tip of the Week:

Why are you so skinny?
Six years ago I found myself defending the fact that I’d almost reached my high school weight, being forced to buy a size of pants that I hadn’t worn in 25 years, and explain to people that I was in fact healthy. For people that I hadn’t seen since our 20th reunion, they just couldn’t understand active wellness and continued to justify their lack thereof. As they fought the battle of the bulge, it was easier to attack me with a question about my size rather than face the fact that they were losing a war.
My biggest question then and continues today is simply this: If our height hasn’t changed since we were in high school, why should our weight? Oh yes, everyone immediately starts listing all the reasons and justifications for carrying extra weight. I did the same thing for years. Being 40 pounds heavier looked ‘healthy’ is what some people told me. It may have appeared healthy, but it wasn’t.
 If every extra pound I carried produced an extra four pounds of pressure on my joints, I was forcing more than my current body weight onto my hips, knees and ankles. And here’s the shocking fact that REALLY got me thinking... Every extra pound of weight is equal to seven miles of blood vessels and veins that my heart is forced to pump blood throughout my body. If I’m doing the math correctly, that is the same distance as traveling across the state of Oregon! I was forcing my heart to push blood almost 300 miles further than it was designed to pump!!! Is it any wonder why heart disease is still the #1 cause of death?

In a new presentation Brody Craney repeatedly asks the question, ‘Wouldn’t it be great if there was a solution to help us with our weight management issues?’ I’ve watched and shared this clip more times this week than I can even remember. For the sake of your future and people you care about, please watch and share this link. We have a solution folks and now I can answer any question without having to defend myself. Brody does a fantastic job and once you see what he assembled into one easy-to-digest presentation, I think you’ll be better equipped to share our wonderful Everyday Organic Based Weight Management program with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment