Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, December 8, 2018

Power of Partnership and Mary Bowser/Gwen Carter on Saturday AM Live!

Mary, Barb and Gwen
Click Here to Listen to Mary Bowser and Gwen Carter this weeks on Saturday AM Live!

The Batman & Robin dynamic duo of Nikken award would have to be bestowed on my two friends Mary Bowser and Gwen Carter. These two ladies come from totally different backgrounds and yet compliment each other in amazing ways. When it comes to the power of a partner, Mary & Gwen bring a unique sense of teamwork to sharing Nikken. And what I feel completely embodies the Humans Being More spirit, neither profits from the other because they are only connected to Nikken sideways (crossline).


Read Vance's Tip of the Week

"December 6, 2018

Power of Partnership

Third party credibility cannot be overstated. More often than not, when we see a movie, eat at a restaurant, purchase an item, or even make decisions for life, it’s because we were influenced by someone or something. In Nikken we stress the importance of a 3-way call and yet in the last decade this has taken on a new form because of the Internet. Almost daily I’m introduced to something that usually takes me back to YouTube.

In the past few weeks we have heard more about the subject of grounding than any other technology that Nikken has introduced since I’ve been with the company(26 years). The stories are all over the page and yet a seven minute video is really what opened my eyes to the validity of it.

https://youtu.be/3B1vp1U37h8

Now truth be told, I’ve heard about grounding or earthing for years, but I really had no interest in it because it was out of my focus of Nikken. After all, why should I get excited about something that I’ll have to send folks elsewhere to get it. I grow weary of telling people about Costco, IKEA, etc. when those companies won’t compensate me for it. Now don’t get me wrong, I pay it forward all the time because it’s the right thing to do, but Nikken is a business that has continually rewarded our family in too many ways.

Back to grounding! Another great partner is the book that has been flying off the shelf at Amazon or any other source. ‘Earthing: The most important health discovery ever!’ Rather than wait till the KenkoGround arrives, we have several people who are placing orders for customers based on loaning this book to them for a few days. Imagine that! Using a book to get customers to buy the product for themselves.

And coming full circle back to the power of partnership. Whatever we do to leverage something or someone else to validate Nikken’s products will be a huge boost for us. After all, there is no such thing to a Lone Ranger in anything. Every great person throughout history has always had a partner or something they’ve leveraged for their success. I just spoke with a customer from years ago that I’d lost contact with. When asked if he’d watch a seven minute video, he responded with, ‘Absolutely! That could be just the thing for my friend.’


Vance"

No comments:

Post a Comment