Contact Info


We cover a different topic every week. From prospecting to product training, registering Customers vs. Consultants, and of course, the power of live stories... we'll do our best to continue covering it all. Contact: Vance 503-348-0749

Contact the person that referred you to this site. If you weren't referred to this site contact Steve Crofoot at canb4u@msn.com or visit www.canb4u.biz/nikken.


Saturday, December 1, 2018

Cold Weather Blues & Professor Paul Gabias on Saturday AM Live!

Professor Paul Gabias
Click Here to Listen to this weeks call with Associate Professor Paul Gavias.

"Paul Gabias may be an associate professor of phycology at British Columbia University, but to me he’s simply another beautiful example of a human being more. His energy and zest for life is contagious and I am absolutely thrilled when I get to converse with him on any subject. Here’s a link to read more:


Read Vance's Tip of the Week.

"November 30, 2018

Waking up being thankful during Thanksgiving weekend is what you’re supposed to do, but on Sunday all I wanted to do was crawl into the wood stove so I could get warm followed by step outside in the 40 mph cold wind to chill my burning body. Yep, whatever Emmy had on Thanksgiving Day was now deeply embedded into me. And what’s nuts is she’s the non-affectionate daughter so it’s not like I even touched her.

While people like Roger Drummer, Dave Balzer, Steven B Stevens, Dennis Bryant & others don’t have the letters of MD after their names, I have a collection of remedies that they’ve passed onto me that not only make sense, BUT THEY WORK!

While we could write pages containing all the Nikken methods for getting the most out of these amazing products, the biggest key is to use the common sense solution method. Getting the proper sleep ON the Naturest(not in a chair), drinking half our body weight in ounces of PiMag water daily, using the nutritionals for maintenance, and then of course... all the daytime energy products.

But when you feel like crud, sound like a frog, lose your appetite, have a head full of some scientific experiment and you hurt all over, it’s time to bring out the big guns!

Pouring a Lactoferrin under my tongue followed by 1/2 teaspoon of Jades every four to six hours may seem extreme, but I know it works. The four men I mentioned above modeled this type of behavior and so for me it’s now just common sense. And the results? Within 48 hours I was a completely transformed person!"

Vance


No comments:

Post a Comment